- Resident of Seward County, Kansas
- Registered to vote at current address
- Complete training
- Election Workers $100 a day
- Supervising Judges $120 a day
- Bi-lingual workers will receive an additional $20 a day
- Training Sessions $25
- Counting Board $40
- Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- All election workers report to their assigned work site on Election Day no later than 6:30 a.m. to prepare for 7 a.m. opening of the polls.
- Following the close of the polls at 7 p.m., all election workers assist in the closing down the polling site.
- Election Boards are responsible for the election process at each polling place.
- Election Boards are comprised of a Supervising Judge and a minimum of 2 Election Workers.
- All election workers are required to complete training.
For more information email Stacia Long
or call (620) 626-3355.
Seward County Clerk's Office, 515 N Washington Ste 100, Liberal, KS 67901, Phone (620) 626-3355.