Freedom of Information

Para Español haga clic en la palabra TRANSLATE abajo

Open Records Request
The Seward County Clerk is the designated contact person to obtain information regarding the Freedom of Information Act. To request open records, fill out an Open Records Request Form or contact the County Clerks Office by calling (620) 626-3355 or by email.

For more information about the Kansas Open Records Act (KORA) go to Kansas Attorney General.