- High School graduate (diploma) or G.E.D.
- Eighteen years of age or older
- Applicants must be in good physical condition and have the ability to perform the basic physical demands for the position of fire fighter
- Applicants must not have a felony criminal record
- At time of hire, applicants must possess at a minimum a valid Class C Motor Vehicle Operation License
Paid Call Firefighters are paid on a per call basis at the rate of $12 per response up to four hours. Increases in pay are available with training approved by the Fire Department. Payment is made quarterly in March, June, September, and December.
For more information, please call (620) 626-3267.