We make every effort to fill the Digital GIS Data requests within a few days of receiving the request, however, depending on current projects in the department it may take longer.
If you have any questions call 620.626.3332
Fee may apply. See Fee Schedule for other than County or City use.
• While Seward County makes every effort to maintain and distribute accurate information, no warranties and/or representations of any kind are made regarding information, data or services provided. In no event, shall Seward County, Kansas, be liable in any way to the users of this data and gives no expressed or implied warranties, representations or conditions of any kind with respect to the GIS data, the GIS data’s content, accuracy, currency or completeness. Users of this data shall hold Seward County, Kansas, harmless in all matters and accounts arising from the use and/or accuracy of this data. Use of this data indicates acceptance of the above disclaimer and conditions, if you do not agree do not use the data. At the date of creation of this map, Seward County is developing the GIS database, therefore, maps created after this date may contain updated information. Six inch resolution imagery within City of Liberal city limits (2005) / 2014 Voltus imagery countywide.
• Pursuant to K.S.A. 45-220(c)(2) “the requester does not intend to, and will not: (A) Use any list of names or addresses contained in or derived from the records or information for the purpose of selling or offering for sale any property or service to any person listed or to any person who resides at any address listed; or (B) sell, give or otherwise make available to any person any list of names or addresses contained in or derived from the records or information for the purpose of allowing that person to sell or offer for sale any property or service to any person listed or to any person who resides at any address listed.”
• “No person shall knowingly sell, give or receive, for the purpose of selling or offering for sale any property or service to persons listed therein, any list of names and addresses contained in or derived from public records…” K.S.A. 45-230(a).Violation of this law may subject the violator to a civil penalty of $500.00 for each violation.
• I acknowledge that I am aware of and understand K.S.A. 45-230. Pursuant to the Kansas Open Records Act, I request the following records:
By submitting this request form, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your request will not be "Signed" in the sense of a traditional paper document and 2) By signing in this alternate manner, you agree that your "electronic signature" is valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field